“The first essential for the child’s development is concentration. The child who concentrates is immensely happy.”
Our School provides:
- Alimentation. During the morning program we offer children a healthy snack and fresh juice. During the afternoon program children eat their home made lunch.
- School bus transfers, during which children are accompanied by specially trained staff.
- School Events and Celebrations.
- Field trips, visitations to Museums, Theatres, and other places of interest depending on the curriculum at any given time.
- Pediatrician who will examine children on a regular basis and will be available in case of emergency.
- School Psychologist who, apart from the regular meetings with the parents, will be at their private disposal when necessary.
- Speech Therapist who will observe children’s language and speech development on a regular basis.
- Parent seminars conducted by specialists.
- Full insurance coverage during the children’s stay at school and on the school bus.