Our teachers are university graduates trained in the Montessori Method. They are experienced, enthusiastic, loving and patient towards the children.
Our educational program includes:
- Practical Life activities: These help children acquire the skills necessary for becoming self sufficient.
- Social activities: Through these, children learn how to cooperate and behave with respect towards others, following specific rules.
- Sensorial activities: We offer children an abundance of sensorial experiences in order to assist them in developing all their senses and learn through them.
- Mathematical concepts: Children are introduced to mathematics through sensorial experiences.
- Language: Our School is bilingual. Children learn how to use the Greek and English language correctly through specific activities, as well as how to read and write in both languages.
- Arts: Music and Drawing are part of children’s everyday life. Children become familiar with the life and work of important composers and artists.
- Culture: Children learn about the habits, customs, traditions and history of Greece as well as other countries, through very interesting and lively activities.
- Ecology: Children learn that the protection of nature and wildlife is important to us and our planet.
- Sensorimotor activities: Cooking, gardening, physical education, Karl Orff system.
- Εxcursions / Visits: We regularly visit museums, attend musical and theatrical events, go out to places of natural beauty and places of special interest depending on curriculum during any given period of time.
- Swimming: Swimming lessons are offered by educators specialized in teaching preschool children and participation is optional.
- Computers: Children become acquainted with basic computer skills. This program is reserved for older children and it is optional.